Studying Accounting at Kiribati Institute of Technology will provide you with the skills and knowledge that will help you on a pathway to a career in administration and accounting.
What you will learn:
- Prepare financial reports
- Design and produce business documents
- Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- Perform financial calculations
- Work effectively in the financial services industry
- Process business tax requirements
- Monitor services to clients
- Participate in work health and safety processes and apply practices in the workplace
The Certificate III in Accounts Administration is delivered over four terms. During the first term, all students will undertake the Vocational Preparation Course.