Studying Business at Kiribati Institute of Technology will provide a pathway to employment in administrative and clerical roles.
What you will learn:
- Apply basic communication skills
- Organise and complete daily work activities
- Operate a personal computer
- Develop keyboard skills
- Prepare and process financial documents
- Deliver services to customers
- Create and use spreadsheets
- Workplace communications
- Process and maintain workplace information
- Use business technology
- Communicate electronically
- Work effectively in a business environment
- Participate in work health and safety processes and apply practices in the workplace
The Certificate II in Business is delivered over four terms. During the first term, all students will undertake the Vocational Preparation Course.